DaJobSucks

Blog for those who have lost their jobs, want more from their current jobs, desire better work opportunities or just want to earn extra income.

TLA

Homeless Shelters in America

Written by HmD on 11/20/2008 11:38:00 PM

I took the number 1 Train from Manhattan to the Bronx a couple weeks ago and saw a couple sleeping in the train. They had recently lost their homes due to foreclosure and lost their jobs because of lay offs. I wanted to help but I could not because I have also suffered as a result of the recession. What I decided to do though was to make available a list of all the homeless shelters in America that I could locate through research online and publish it on my blog.

Please, if you know someone facing issues similar to the couple above and you do not have the resources to help them, then refer them to the shelters in the links below.

HOMELESS SHELTERS:

Alabama Iowa Nebraska Rhode Island
Arizona Kansas Nevada South Carolina
Arkansas Kentucky New Hampshire South Dakota
California Louisiana New Jersey Tennessee
Colorado Maine New Mexico Texas
Connecticut Maryland New York Utah
Delaware Massachusetts North Carolina Vermont
Florida Michigan North Dakota Virginia
Georgia Minnesota Ohio Washington State
Idaho Mississippi Oklahoma West Virginia
Illinois Missouri Oregon Wisconsin
Indiana Montana Pennsylvania Wyoming

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Homeless Shelters in America ”

About Me

Here I'll share my knowledge, discovery and experience related to my hobby and work. Most articles on this site are related to job fulfillment and tips on how to make money from home.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader.