DaJobSucks

Blog for those who have lost their jobs, want more from their current jobs, desire better work opportunities or just want to earn extra income.

TLA

Venting Deck

Written by HmD on 9/26/2008 09:45:00 AM

We all need a chance to vent, to blow off some steam when our jobs get to us. Share with us what pissed you off at work today or help someone else to get over their day. Vent or share by using the comments section, which is now a mini forum for Venters.



Take the opportunity now, it may save your job later.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 8 comments: Responses to “ Venting Deck ”

  2. By Anonymous on September 26, 2008 at 9:49 AM

    Cliques getting to me. they mess up the vibes in the office.

  3. By Anonymous on September 26, 2008 at 9:51 AM

    I love my job, but hate the hours I have to work.

  4. By Anonymous on September 26, 2008 at 10:05 AM

    My supervisor sucks.

  5. By Anonymous on September 26, 2008 at 4:43 PM

    I can't concentrate on my work because of the election.

  6. By Anonymous on September 29, 2008 at 6:23 AM

    Can't get anything done

  7. By Anonymous on September 30, 2008 at 3:33 PM

    Stressed, but hanging in there

  8. By Anonymous on October 2, 2008 at 7:20 AM

    Feeling sick, have to go to work anyways. Don't want to get fired.

  9. By Anonymous on October 6, 2008 at 4:03 PM

    i,m sick but i have to work.

About Me

Here I'll share my knowledge, discovery and experience related to my hobby and work. Most articles on this site are related to job fulfillment and tips on how to make money from home.

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader.